1. Click on IMPORT CANDIDATES by a particular position.
2. Select “connect mailbox” and hit the green button.
3. Choose the way of mailbox connect
Connect with IMAP when
- you want to import historical data
- when you can enable IMAP
Redirect mailbox when
- you can’t connect with IMAP
- you want import only the newest candidates
Fill in mailbox (f.e. email@example.com) you want to connect. Enter mailbox password and test connection. If the connection doesn’t work add advanced settings.
a) Test connection
b) Fill in the advanced settings and test connection again.
NOTE: Redirect (also called forwarding) is not email forward! Check the difference here.
1. Copy email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Open settings in your mailbox and find “redirect” or “forwarding email”.
3. email@example.com in the “Forwarding” section.
Example of Gmail account setting:
IT IS NOT THIS FORWARD:
4. Add your email address to InHiro settings and save.
Your mailbox is connected. Now set the rules, which emails you want to import to InHiro.
1. Click on MANAGE RULES.
2. Fill in the form
3. Rules are set
4. From now on email applicants are created in InHiro and assigned to the selected position according to your rules.
Learn how to send emails to candidates