Our client is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
- Lead of testing teams within projects in an international environment
- Definition of Test Approach and definition und execution of functional and nonfunctional test cases for software applications und interfaces
- Support business units during different testing phases incl. UAT
- Defect Management set-up processes and facilitate defect management meetings
- Project accompanying quality assurance (review of business requirements, technical specifications and code reviews)
- Test Planning and effort estimations
- Liaises with other staff such as SW Architects, SW Engineers, SW Consultants, Test Consultants/Engineers/Managers, Business Analysts and Project Managers or Technical Project Managers
- Shape, set-up and run test automation capabilities, facilities and specialist teams
- Produce and publish test reports
- People management responsibilities (skill development, trainings etc.)